Our hero, Flynn
Enemies roam the lands
Regions protected by Bosses
Use this map to help find your way
Reprogramming an Arduboy that has Arduventure on it requires a few extra steps than usual. The auto reset function of the USB port was removed to make room to squeeze a few lines of code to make the game possible. If you want to put a new game on your Arduboy with Arduventure, follow these steps:
- Plug in your Arduboy to the PC you will use for reprogramming
- Turn on the Arduboy and from the main menu of Arduventure select “UPLOAD”
- When the on screen instructions appear, press and continue to hold the up button. (This will place the Arduboy in bootloader mode, ready to be reprogrammed)
- While continuing to hold the up button, press the upload button from your PC
- When the upload completes, let go of the up button and after a short delay the new game will start
How to get Arduventure?
Arduventure is provided by TEAM a.r.g.
The most anticipated game for the Arduboy has it’s own Special Edition Arduboy
Arduventure is a classic top-down 8-Bit RPG with original monochrome graphics and musical score. Collect items, weapons, armor, amulets and magic to fight enemies in turn-based battle system. Explore a massive world map larger than the one in Zelda: Links Awakening!
The Arduventure thread is the most visited and most commented in our community forums and we wanted to celebrate with something special.
The Special Edition Arduventure Arduboy features:
- Black Circuit Board
- Gold Color Buttons
- Black Annodized Aluminum Back
- Custom Arduventure Laser Engraving
The Special Edition Arduboy will only produced this one time for the Kickstarter Campaign! Sign up now for your chance to be one of the first in line to get a piece of open source gaming history!