Pre-Order Delivery Estimate: May 2021
Arduboy FX includes over 200 games on board!➥Preview all of the games online with the Arduboy FX Simulator! [BETA] The greatest open source 8-bit game console just got better! Now including over 200 games, pre-loaded on the new flash expansion chip. You do not need a PC to enjoy the Arduboy FX!
Now you always have every game on your Arduboy FX!
Brand New!Be the first in line to grab this new production batch coming fresh from our manufacturing partner Seeed Studio. Be treated to all new packaging for the Arduboy FX!
Try out games made by other developers! No PC required!Boot up the Arduboy FX and you are greeted with a menu that lets you choose a game to load. Games are sorted in categories and ranked by popularity. Action, Arcade, Platformer, Puzzle, Tabletop, Racing, RPG, Shooter, Sports, Music, Apps and Tools your new Arduboy FX comes fully loaded with enough content to keep you entertained for days on end. Try over 200 awesome open-source 8-bit games!
What is New?
- Flash Memory Module (W25Q128) – All of the Arduboy games are contained within this serial flash memory chip that can be accessed by the new Arduboy FX bootloader written by community member Mr. Blinky
What is Arduboy?You can still learn to program, develop and share your own games using Arduino software via the USB-Cable. Use your PC/Mac/Linux machine to download updates and new games! Learn to code with lots of tutorials and an active community of developers. Arduboy is an game development system based on the popular open source Arduino platform. Because you can learn to make your own games, Arduboy is a game system the size of your imagination!
- Processor: ATmega32u4 (same as Arduino Leonardo & Micro)
- Memory: 32KB Flash, 2.5KB RAM, 1KB EEPROM
- Inputs: 6 Momentary Tactile Buttons
- Outputs: 128×64 1Bit OLED, 4 Ch. Piezo Speaker & Blinky LED
- Battery: 180 mAh Thin-Film Lithium Polymer
- Connectivity: Micro-USB 2.0 w/ built in HID profile
- Programming: Arduino IDE, Arduboy Game Loader, GCC & AVRDude